Benefit of Facebook for Restaurants & hospitality Industries
Why Restaurant, Hospitality Business Presence Needs to Be On Facebook?
The explosive growth of the population of Internet users on Facebook sites has had a huge impact on hospitality industry whereby consumers are changing the rule of marketing. The rise in popularity of Facebook has led social networking to become a global phenomenon.
Some Latest Statics about Facebook
- 1.28 billion daily active users on average for March 2017
- 1.94 billion monthly active users as of March 31, 2017
- 1.15 billion mobile daily active users on average for December 2016
- Average time spent per Facebook visit is 20 minutes.
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male.
- Facebook users are 76% female (out of 100% of all females) and 66% male (out of 100% of all males).
- Average Facebook user has 155 “friends”.
- 87% of online users of age 18-29 are on Facebook.
- 74% college graduates are on Facebook.
Taking your business to a new level can be very much easy when you are accessing social media sites for your accessibility. Different reviews state the same thing – 62% of the business expanded its horizon after getting social. Will you not be interested to the expansion plan? If you are owning restaurant, Bar & Club or other similar Hospitality related business, you must be looking for some more customers for sure. If in the weekend time, you need your slots to be booked, the best way to get that done is enlist your business over social media sites. This will not only make your business portfolio stronger, but also have a better client base than usual.
Why Digital Marketing important?
It is very much clear to you that if you go to the social media with your business, you are definitely going to find some enhanced market area. Reviews state that at least 70% of business expanded its territory of business, after they came into social media. So, why are you staying away from that thick percentage?
Start developing your portfolio now and show interiors and even the other amenities to the clients. State booking prices, declare the discounts and allow the users to get in touch with you soon. You can even attach the links of payment gateway to the social media portfolio. This will allow your customers to directly book their slots.
The Benefit of Facebook for Restaurants or hospitality Industries
Add Menu: It can be the perfect portfolio of your business. Add menu of restaurants
Payment Method: Add payment method accepted by you Cash, MasterCard American Express, Visa, Discover
Public Transit: Tell People how to get this place.
Local Map/ Recommendation: When someone search about Restaurant, bar, club & pub nearby this will show on Facebook map, if any one asking for recommendation, your presence will be there. Eg.
Food Features and Specials: You can mention Food, drinks starters picture in unique way.
Exclusive Deals/ Offers: Give special offers, Loyalty offers to your customer to increase engagement.
E.g. “Get a free beer today with your meal”
Check-in: This one of the best way to get free advertisement of your business. Its work like multiple ways. By checkin , all friends of user get notification about your business.
Customer Review: Review can help you to how you are doing for your business.
Event: You can create special event to your audience to increase more footfalls.
Use hashtags: They’re very prevalent and relevant.
Facebook Advertising is one of the beneficial practices for Hospitality industries .Target your right audience more than 800+ targeting, below find some useful targeting.
- In restaurants sales drive: Suppose your restaurant situated in Connaught place inner circle. Facebook allow you to target the user who is using Facebook, their News Feed – they can get directions, call or send a message to your business, right from your ad, Within Connaught place locally even recommend them about your restaurants with offer.
- Geo target your ads: Set boundaries automatically based on population density and desired audience size or specify a precise radius, down to decimal point, around each one of your business.
- UpComing Birthday’s Targeting: Facebook allow you to target people who have upcoming birthdays or target them by a specific month or Upcoming birthday within a week .
- Company Employee Targeting: For group booking, official party you can target any company employee
- Competitor’s audience Targeting: You can also target your competitors fan page audience.
Now it’s time to move out from your local box to a broader region. What more do you need? It’s time to feel the world to be your market – be social and feel the same.
Get in touch for a free consultation – we are happy to chat and will give you some great advice even if you choose not to take any of our services.
FACEBOOK SERVICES – CLICK HERE
Source: Facebook,Socialbakers,Statista, Google